Mirador seeks an intern to work directly with the marketing lead on handling marketing and social media for the company, agents, our creative labs, and current and prospective clients for the spring and / or summer semester. Our intern will be a quick learner and enjoy working in a fast-paced startup environment. We work on real estate projects, as well as artist and celebrity brands.
Full Time or Part Time Paid Internship
Brokerage | Portfolio Representative | Marketing Consulting Expert | Industry Innovator
Mirador Real Estate LLC is a modern-day brokerage and marketing firm comprised of highly trained agents with an average of seven years' industry experience. Led by industry veteran Karla Saladino, Mirador’s unique business model allows the brokerage to partner directly with property owners, offering access to marketing, brand consulting, and sales representation, powered by proprietary systems and technology. Currently representing a portfolio of over 11 property owners with 100+ buildings, Mirador is an industry leader with decreased vacancy rates (under 1%) and optimized rent rolls.
The etymology of the word “mirador” is simple. It means “a vantage point providing an expansive view.” Join the team to look ahead. Untapped markets, disruptive technologies, old bonds, new relationships, and our commitment to continue on the path we set only three years ago: all offer unrealized potential. When thinking of Mirador, to take stock of where you stand and look to where you want to be.
- Collaborate on content curation for several social media accounts (real estate and non real estate), including preloading posts, caption writing, and hashtag research.
- Conduct research for new social media account partnerships
- Audit and improve existing collateral in InDesign
- Copywriting and rebrand implementations
- Assist marketing lead with newsletters other various marketing projects
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Planning skills - ability to work quickly and meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suites including: InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Understanding managing social media campaigns, emphasis on Instagram and Facebook platforms
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Google Docs
- Excellent writing skills
To apply, please submit a copy or link of your resume and/or portfolio along with a cover letter