Client Care Specialist - Inbound Business Development - Full-TimeClient Care | New York, NY
Mirador Real Estate LLC seeks experienced Client Care Specialist to join our NYC, NY team to professionally welcome clients and foster sales.
Brokerage | Portfolio Representative | Marketing Consulting Expert | Industry Innovator
Mirador Real Estate LLC is a modern-day brokerage comprised of highly trained agents with an average of seven years' industry experience. Led by industry veteran Karla Saladino, Mirador’s unique business model allows the brokerage to partner directly with property owners, offering access to marketing, brand consulting, and sales representation, powered by proprietary systems and technology. Currently representing a portfolio of over 11 property owners with 100+ buildings, Mirador is an industry leader with decreased vacancy rates (under 1%) and optimized rent rolls.
The etymology of the word “mirador” is simple. It means “a vantage point providing an extensive view.” Join the team to look ahead. Untapped markets, disruptive technologies, old bonds, new relationships, and our commitment to continue on the path we set only three years ago: all offer unrealized potential. When thinking of Mirador, to take stock of where you stand and look to where you want to be.
To learn more about the us, please visit us at: miradorrealestate.com
A Client Care Specialist is the face and voice of the company, acting as the first point-of-contact for our inbound leads and clients.As a self-starter and team player, you understand the importance of client service and strengthening customer loyalty. You are ambitious, sales focused, and professional. Partnering with our clients to find the correct real estate agent, you make confident real estate recommendations and set appointments. You are empathetic, providing dedication to our clients by listening to understand their needs, acknowledge their issues, and provide effective solutions. You love a fast-paced work environment where you and your team are problem solvers and revenue generators, recognized for outstanding achievements.
The work is demanding. The clients are big-name. One should be dedicated and knowledgeable about client care and passionate about real estate. The sky’s the limit to the development of your career.
This position will report to the Director of Operations, while partnering with agents and other members of the Client Care Team.
- Deliver best in class customer service experience to clients by addressing and tracking requests and inquiries positively in email, on phone, and in person.
- Review work and building guides to best respond to inquiries
- Convert qualified buyer, seller, and rental leads into appointments for our agent team
- Utilize internal CRM software to track and measure all activity, including proper prospective client follow-up
- Meet weekly with the team and Director of Operations to assess and evaluate individual and team performance and productivity
- Mentor and teach new team members their role in relation to the company
- Support agent needs when Office Manager or Reception is busy by providing client assistance to walk-ins.
- Partner with HR and Operations in preparation for new team members.
- Passion for real estate and making the consumer’s experience seamless
- Exceptional organizational, problem solving, and multitasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication that is described as articulate and polished
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and master new software applications
- Advanced experience with Help Desk and / or CRM customer tracking software.
- 3+ years experience in customer service and/or hospitality
PREFERRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree
- New York State Real Estate License
- Intermediate experience using platforms like On-Site, Nestio, or OLR.
- Intermediate experience using Google systems