Mirador Real Estate is seeking an On-Site Leasing Manager with leadership experience to join our NYC team to directly oversee a group of experienced salespeople covering multiple exclusive buildings.
Brokerage | Portfolio Representative | Marketing Consulting Expert | Industry Innovator
Mirador Real Estate LLC is a modern-day brokerage comprised of highly trained agents with an average of seven years' industry experience. Led by industry veteran Karla Saladino, Mirador’s unique business model allows the brokerage to partner directly with property owners, offering access to marketing, brand consulting, and sales representation, powered by proprietary systems and technology. Currently representing a portfolio of over 11 property owners with 100+ buildings, Mirador is an industry leader with decreased vacancy rates (under 1%) and optimized rent rolls.
The etymology of the word “mirador” is simple. It means “a vantage point providing an extensive view.” Join the team to look ahead. Untapped markets, disruptive technologies, old bonds, new relationships, and our commitment to continue on the path we set only three years ago: all offer unrealized potential. When thinking of Mirador, to take stock of where you stand and look to where you want to be.
To learn more about the us, please visit us at: miradorrealestate.com
The Territory Leasing Manager is a company leader responsible for territory expansion and the betterment of self, team, and service to clients. You are involved in the selection, training, and development of your territory’s sales team, as well as growing financial goals in accordance with the company's overall objectives.
You will serve as the first impression for clients, representing the company and our portfolio of buildings within. You will be responsible for leasing units on-site, and as the final point of contact for all parties involved in closings, ensuring a smooth path to closing. You will work on contracts and oversee all details throughout the process; from document preparation to deadline tracking. Your goal is to empower your team of agents to focus on building client relationships and advancing their business. The work is demanding. The clients are big-name. One should be dedicated and knowledgeable about the market and the industry. The sky’s the limit to the development of your career.
This position will report to the Managing Partner, under the general supervision of the Director of Operations and Leasing.
Territory Team Leader
- Manage 6-10 experienced licensed real estate agents
- Supervise 7 day a week schedule for territory coverage, including open houses and floor time
- Provide transactional guidance and knowledge
- Partner with HR and Operations in preparation for new team members
On Site Operations Lead
- Deliver best in class customer service experience to clients by exemplifying top notch sales ability with high closing ratio.
- Qualify prospective tenants and lease vacant units at properties within territory
- Responsible for holistic on-site operations (look and feel) and model units
- Maintain property waiting list and other updates to various records and reports in accordance with policy and procedures, applicable affordable housing programs and HUD/Agency regulations
- Partner with Office Manager to maintain and order necessary office supplies from appropriate vendors
Reporting & Outreach
- Generate leasing and business-related reporting as requested, including but not limited to traffic reports and application status reports.
- Coordinate with Marketing to create outreach campaigns to generate traffic
- Coordinate with Finance to develop and implement improved methods for monitoring productivity and capturing volume levels
- New York State Real Estate License
- 5+ years experience in managing, leading, training and motivating a team
- 3+ years experience in real estate sales and leasing
- 2+ years experience in luxury high-rise building or marketplace
PREFERRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong written and verbal communication that is described as articulate and polished
- Tactful and diplomatic
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and master new software applications
- Experience using platforms like On-Site, Nestio, Yardi, OLR
- Experience with project management systems and email marketing systems
- Experience using Google systems